Saturday, June 14, 2014

I'll tumble For Ya - Dollish Polish (+ Gradient)

Hello!!

I'm half way through my exams! WOOHOO. Today I have a little mani to show you that I wore for about the last week. I haven't worn a glitter for ages (I don't have time for the removal process), but I was really feeling like wearing one. So naturally I had to look in my Dollish Polish drawer in my helmer. I came out with 'I'll Tumble For Ya' and thought I might do a gradient inspired by the glitters like I did for some of my last few Dollish Polish posts (here, here and here). So here you go…


I'll Tumble For Ya, Dollish Polish, swatch, gradient OPI

I'll Tumble For Ya, Dollish Polish, swatch, gradient OPI
I love 'I'll Tumble For Ya' so much. There's something about white polish that is just so clean. The glitter colours in this polish are just so perfect together too. For the gradient I used Avon 'Strawberry', OPI 'No Room For the Blues' and OPI Greenwich Village'.


I used 3 coats of 'I'll Tumble For Ya'. As you can see in the bottle there are stars and bigger glitters, these didn't wanna come out and play too much and I couldn't be bothered fishing too much so I just made do with exactly what came out on my brush - I don't mind that it's slightly more subtle. The formula was really easy to work with though and really opaque too.


Head on over to Dolly's Big Cartel shop because I've just checked and this polish is in stock right now. Make sure you follow Dollish Polish on her various social media sites to keep up with updates (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)


Hope you are all doing well and I will see you on the other side of my exams next week :D

8 comments :

  1. That rainbow gradient is beautiful. So pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white crelly and matte glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous isn't it?! I really love it too :)

      Delete
  3. I love that polish and the gradient is amazing! :-)

    Hope your exams are going well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! And yes thanks I just can't wait for this last one now to be over :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)