Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Eternal Beauty - Color Club

Hello!

Sorry for a slight lack of posts in the last week, life got a bit crazy. Anyway I have a short and sweet post today of what I am currently wearing on my nails…


Eternal Beauty, Color Club, swatch

Eternal Beauty, Color Club, swatch
This is Color Club 'Eternal Beauty'. In case you didn't realise already, these Color Club Halo Hues are some of my most loved polishes in my whole collection and this one is no exception. It is gorgeous and like all the others has a very strong linear holo effect. What I love best about these polishes is how versatile they are. I use them in so many different nail art things - they stamp so well. On top of 'Eternal Beauty', I used some of my new coloured studs on top that I just purchased from Born Pretty Store.


I used 2 coats for these photos, but the 2nd coat was barely needed. These polishes are really easy to work with and beautifully opaque. They don't pull, they dry fast and they don't dull with top coat.

6 comments :

  1. This polish is so so so gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I love this whole collection :)

      Delete
  2. These are so gorgeous that I just went to Color Club online and ordered them! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)