Monday, July 22, 2013

Octopus's Garden - Enchanted Polish

Boy, do I have a pretty polish to show you today. A good old Enchanted Polish multichrome. The more I wear these, the more I think Chelsea is some sort of evil genius! How does she put so many colours in one polish. Seriously! HOW?!


Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch
'Octopus's Garden' has a ridiculous amount of colours. I don't really know where to start. I think the most prominent colour you see in normal lighting is this royal purple colour seen in this picture. Ironically, it was the most difficult colour for me to capture. I love the shift to copper. It makes me think of a sunset at the beach.


Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch

Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch

Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch
Here are the main shifts that I could see. 'Octopus's Garden' shifts include blue, purple, a pinky cranberry colour and the copper/orange. The shift is always wonderfully strong, to the point where The Boy looked down at my nails at one point and asked me what new polish I'd put on. It's like wearing a new polish each time you walk into a different room.


Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch
At certain angles, 'Octopus's Garden' becomes really blackened. I love this side of it so much too and the holo pops against the dark side of it too. Plus look at that electric blue would you!


Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch

Octopus's Garden, Enchanted Polish, swatch
A little close-up and a bit of a summary shot to finish with... Just because.


Formula was brilliant and easy. I used 3 thin coats for these photos and I had no problems at all.

I know, I know, gush gush gush. But I love these multichromes so much that I can't even explain. I am dying to get my hands on the new ones, but these days the restocks are just too damn hard to deal with (especially living on the other side of the world), but I will getting my greedy fingers on them eventually.

Speaking of restocks, if you are quick, you can get Enchanted Polish from a few different places. I have bought all of mine from either Harlow & Co. or Llarowe, but they are available from other places too. Be sure to check out the Enchanted Polish website for their restocks too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)