Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Iseult - a-england & a Bit o' Stamping

It's high time I posted another a-england polish and what better than one I nicked from my Mum when we went home at Christmas time :) Today I have 'Iseult' to show you before I have to give it back next week.



a-england, Iseult, swatch

a-england, Iseult, swatch
'Iseult' is so pretty. It's really ethereal and so flattering. These photos show it with no top coat and you can see it's gorgeous shimmer that gives it such a beautiful shine.



a-england, Iseult, Camelot, Lealac xl-B, stamping, swatch

a-england, Iseult, Camelot, Lealac xl-B, stamping, swatch
It's been a while since I have done a simple stamping mani and I really just felt like doing some. For this look, I used a-england 'Camelot' and LeaLaC XL - B plate. I was quite happy with how it turned out in the end.


As far as formula goes, the main reason I could get away with "borrowing" 'Iseult' from my Mum is because she has had a bit of trouble with application in the past. I didn't find it too bad to be honest except for the fact that it was fairly sheer. Luckily that doesn't bother me too much if it ends up being such a pretty polish in the end though. I used 3-4 coats for these photos, but 3 coats was actually sufficient on my left hand. 'Iseult' had a very slight tendency to want to pull at the cuticle and I may have been a little hasty in between coats, which is why I needed the 4th thin coat on some nails. At the end of the day, it's not anything that would put me off this polish at all. It's something I have become used to when it comes to pale polishes and at least there were no issues with streakiness etc.

a-england is available from a number of places including the a-england website, Mei Mei's SignaturesLlarowe and Gracie Lou (for the kiwis!!). There are, unfortunately, some issues with Royal Mail at the moment and so a-england are not shipping internationally. I know that Adina and her team are working really hard on sorting this out, so keep an eye on their twitter/facebook accounts for more info.

6 comments :

  1. I love Iseult! I wasn't sure that it would suit me but it is so beautiful on. And I love your stamping - it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Alison!! Yea makes me wish I owned it. It really is so pretty!!

      Delete
  2. Wow that stamping pattern is amazing. Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)