Sunday, December 16, 2012

Guinevere - a-england

And so the war with my nails rages on... I took off another corner of my nail at work and I didn't even realize till I got home. I am at such a loss as to why they're so unhealthy at the moment. Oh well, on with my moisturising and hopefully a nice christmas break soon will do them some good. Today I have a lovely a-england polish to show you. This is 'Guinevere'...


Guinevere, a-england, swatch

Guinevere, a-england, swatch
'Guinevere' is such a wonderfully elegant dusty purple. This is such a perfect shade that has a dusty quality that sets it apart from your average mauve polish. I found that 'Guinevere' was really flattering, I really didn't want to take it off.


This polish has such an amazing formula for this pastel-ish sort of colour. One coat gave almost full coverage and I just used a second coat to even everything out a bit.

'Guinevere' can be purchased from the a-england website for £9 with free worldwide shipping.

4 comments :

  1. Wow! I think it's the most beautiful purple I've seen in the last months <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. <3 And the fact that it's actually got a good formula is even better :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)